CDA Technical Institute (CDA), formerly Commercial Diving Academy, is the only accredited commercial diving school in the Southeast. CDA is not your average welding school, and in fact offer the most comprehensive and rigorous program (20 weeks) of all the other accredited commercial diver training schools. CDA also offers more internationally recognized certifications than any other training program. CDA is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET), which is listed by the US Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency. CDA is licensed to operate as a private school and is licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education.
Our Affiliations include:
- Florida Association of Post Secondary Schools and Colleges (FAPSC)
- Association of Commercial Diving Educators (ACDE)
- Association of Diving Contractors International (ADCI)
- Diver Certification Board of Canada (DCBC)
- International Marine Contracts Association (IMCA)
- National Academy of Scuba Educators (NASE)
- National Center For Construction Education and Research (NCCER)
- National Board of Diving and Hyperbaric Medical Technicians (NBDHMT)
- Undersea Hyperbaric Medical Society (UHMS)
- American Welding Society (AWS)
- Speciality Welds UK
CDA Technical Institute is a post-secondary welding school designed to provide the diving, inspection, maritime and medical industries with entry level personnel, who excel in superior knowledge, skill, safety, and work ethic. Our training is comprehensive, rigorous, and designed with individual student career objectives, abilities, and interests in mind.